Locations around the world.
Sourcing a wide range of products. 24/7.
We are world leaders in the sourcing, procurement, disposition and distribution of electronic components, computer products and peripherals. Our global commodity teams have long-standing, quality relationships. Our intensive vendor verification and rating system is tied to ongoing supplier performance. From opportunity buying to shortage sourcing, we do everything possible to meet our customers’ urgent needs.
At Fusion we:
• Pioneered market-proven systems for traceability.
• Developed the most advanced system of anti-counterfeit processes and programs in the industry.
We are ISO 9001:2008 and ANSI/ESD S20.20 certified.
• Strictly adhere to a comprehensive, proprietary 21-Point Receiving and Inspection Process,
Robust Vendor Rating System, and 5-step Vendor Qualification Process.
• Back it all up with an industry-leading $10-million Errors & Omissions policy.
• Focus on Key Commodity Groups
• CPU’s and Microprocessors. Including: chipsets, FPGA's. This is one of our largest commodity groups
featuring products from Intel and AMD.
• Memory. Including: DRAM, SRAM, EEPROM, FRAM, MMC, modules, and flash.
Our primary manufacturers include Samsung, Micron, Hynix and Spansion.
• Storage. Including hard drives, floppy drives, CD/DVD-ROM drives and tape drives. We carry key
brands such as Seagate, Fujitsu and Western Digital.
• Semiconductors. Integrated circuits across a virtually unlimited variety of classifications.
We sell products from Altera, Xilinx, Freescale, Texas Instruments, Analog Devices, Alegro, ST Micro,
• Passives. Including: resistors, inductors, capacitors and coils. Some of our top sellers include
Vishay, AVX, Kemet and Murata.
• Computer Products and Peripherals. Including: video graphic cards, sound cards, ethernet cards,
modems, motherboards, power supplies, LCDs, monitors, printers, notebooks, desktops,
workstations and PDAs. Some of the brands we specialize in are LG Philips, ATI, IBM and HP.