This Policy describes the types of information Fusion Worldwide may collect (i) from customers who engage our services, (ii) from visitors to our website http://www.fusionww.com (the “Website”), and (iii) through our social media pages and apps to which the Website links (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”). This policy also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing such information. The Policy applies solely to information collected by the Company in connection with the provision of its services, and through the Website and Social Media Pages, except where stated otherwise. For the purposes of the Policy, any existing or potential customer of the Company, any visitor to the Company’s Website or Social Media Pages providing information to the Company, whether directly or indirectly, shall collectively be referred to as “you”, “your” or “yours”.
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Personal Information
Personal Information: For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What We Collect:
- a) Information that may be collected from customers and visitors of our Website and Social Media Pages includes:
- Your contact information, including, for example, name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, fax number, job title, company name, company location and shipping location. To the extent you directly contact the Company, the Company will collect your Personal Information used to contact the Company (e.g., if you email the Company, the Company will collect your email address).
- Information provided by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) with the Company, if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or otherwise and of the fulfillment of any your orders. You may be required to provide financial information, including but not limited to credit-card numbers and bank account numbers, to the Company, either through our Website or otherwise, for payment of fees for the products or services provided by the Company.
- Any Personal Information contained in trade information, part numbers and bill of materials.
- Information required to register and receive our monthly newsletter, “The Greensheet.” The registration may be completed through our Website or through a phone call with Company employees.
- Details of your search queries on the Website [or Social Media Pages].
- (viii) Details of your visits to our Website or Social Media Pages, including [traffic data,] [location data,] [logs,] and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website and if applicable on the Social Media Pages.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We are the sole owners of the information collected, on this Website, or about you when using any of our services. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact with and from you or from what we can publicly collect. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
How We Collect Personal Information Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with our Website or Social Media Pages, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, patterns or other related activities. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website. Unless
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, or Twitter. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting and/or advertising activities.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Website Analytics. We may use third-party website analytics services in connection with the Website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text that you type into the Website. These website analytics services generally do not collect Personal Information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across websites that do not use their services.
- [Mobile Device Identifiers. Mobile device identifiers are data stored on your mobile device that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of Personal Information (such as media access control, address and location) and aggregate data.]
- Log Files. Like many standard website servers, our web servers use log files. Log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp and number of clicks. Log files are used to analyze trends, administer the
site, track aggregated users’ movement and gather broad demographic information.
How We Use the Collected Personal Information: The Company may use any collected Personal Information for legitimate business interests, including:
- to present our Website, Social Media Pages and their contents to you,
- to respond to any inquiries posed to us,
- to the extent applicable, to deliver products and services to you and/or the institution for which you work,
- for internal business purposes, such as audits, internal communication regarding customers, determining the effectiveness of our promotional activities, administering our products and services, maintaining and securing our infrastructure, and for procurement and financial transactions,
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection,
- to notify you about any changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it,
- for direct marketing purposes including, for example, to inform you about our new products and services in which you may have expressed interest,
- to send informational e-mails, articles, white papers, proposals, engagement letters, and other information regarding our products or services,
- in any other way, we may describe when you provide the information, and
- for any other purpose with your express consent.
You may opt out from receiving any informational or marketing materials detailed above, at any time, by following the instructions provided in Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We will use your information to contact you regarding business and information within the markets in which we operate. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order, clear the order through customers, etc.
Sharing or Disclosure of Collected Personal Information: We may disclose anonymized aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the
Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How
We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your express consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe, disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fusion Worldwide, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of detection, prevention, or otherwise addressing of fraud or security issues, fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Based on the location you are residing in, when your Personal Information is collected by, or provided to, us, you may have certain rights with respect to the collection and processing of your Personal Information. We will comply with all country specific applicable laws and regulations as regards your rights covering Personal Information. If you have any questions regarding your rights under this Policy, please contact the Company via the telephone number or the email address provided on the last page of this Policy.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information: We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
please note that some parts of this Website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Offers or Future Contacts from the Company. If you no longer wish to have your contact information used by the Company (i) to promote our products or services, or (ii) for any other future contacts from the Company, you can opt-out by sending us an email responding to the e-mail received. If we have sent you an offer email or e-mail containing our newsletter, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. These opt outs do not apply to information retained by the Company for the purpose of fulfilling obligations under ongoing product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will retain your Personal Information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected and processed. To determine the appropriate retention period for your Personal Information, we will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting
requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize your Personal Information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case it is no longer Personal Information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit, or we collect, Personal Information via the Website, Social Media Pages or otherwise, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we may use encryption to protect Personal Information transmitted online, as appropriate, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the Personal Information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to Personal Information. The computers/servers on which we store Personal Information are kept in a secure environment and access is restricted to those within the Company who need to know. All accesses are controlled and monitored
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but be aware that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Notification of Changes
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page [with a notice that the Policy has been updated on the Website home page]. If we make material changes to how we treat your Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
Other Provisions as Required by Law
We continuously look for changes in laws and regulations that may impact the personal and corporate data we collect and maintain. We will adjust the Policy accordingly to ensure we are meeting the laws within the countries where we operate and where we support customer operations.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this Policy, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 617-502-4103 or via email at email@example.com